Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spirit Power

Hi Ruth.

Your book inspired me to try to reach my husband in the spirit world. He passed away a couple of years ago, and my three children and I are still having a hard time. I’m not scared at all, just need to make the spirit connection.

I have read many books, taken classes, but as hard as I try, nothing I do helps me see or talk to my deceased spouse.

I am hoping you can tell me what to do. I need to communicate with him. I have so many unanswered questions.


Mother of Three

Be Careful What You Ask For

Dear Mother of Three,
A dear friend of mine wanted to see her mother, who had passed away five years earlier. Finally one night she awoke at 2AM and SAW her mother’s ghost at the foot of her bed. She screamed, “Go away, I can’t handle this.” She covered her head with the blanket and her mother left, never to return. She regretted her outburst, but it was too late.

You can avoid making the same mistake as my dear friend by focusing on what you want to say to your husband. Was he a good role model or an absent one? If you could have one more day with him, what would you want that day to include, a loving thanks, an apology, what you didn’t get to say before he died? Focus on these thoughts while gazing at his photo.
Speaking to a loved one in spirit is easy, especially when the spirit wants to talk to you too.

Everyone wants to SEE, but they don’t believe they can, so they don’t. You say you’re not afraid, but I suspect you are fearful of seeing a ghost.

You need to find inner peace with your spouse. Believe he can hear your thoughts and feel your love. He is reaching out to you like a radio signal. Trust there is a reason why you’re so consumed with thoughts of him.

The more you feel his energy, the closer you will get to seeing him. At first you will think you’re making up what you hear, until one day what you hear makes sense and you’ll know the voice you’re hearing is his. Then you’ll never doubt again.

No comments: