Sunday, June 15, 2008

What am I doing here in this predicament?

Dear Ruth,

Why do I keep having dreams similar to this?

I'm standing in the lobby of a grand hotel wearing only my silk robe?

Not knowing how to get back to my room, I just stand there bewildered.

A man wearing hotel identification approached me asking if I needed help. Embarrassed I nodded yes and explained my situation. He turned around and found some clothes for me to wear.

Helen

Dear Helen,

My psychic interpretation of this dream is you are doing too many things at once and not preparing adequately.

The large hotel represents a place and time where you can go in many directions, but you're not clear about where you want to go.

My suggestion is that you go slower with your decisions and prepare with more forethought.

Ruth


No comments: