Monday, June 16, 2008

Picking Up the Pieces

For those of you who have wondered why I haven’t been in touch in recent weeks, there is a simple explanation.

In March I contacted the Flu, which affected my brain and kept me in a semi conscious state for several weeks, with periods of hyper activities. During17 days in the hospital undergoing about every test imaginable, it was determined something called A. D. E. M. had removed some of the protection around my brain.

Although I spent many hours tossing and turning and dislodging intravenous lines trying to crawl out of bed, I was completely unaware of my surroundings or the people around me. It was only after the administration of steroids that I began to recover and was transfered to a rehabilitation facility.

While at the rehab center I got a psychic message that playing the piano would heal me. Fortunately there was a piano available in the activities room that I could use. A few days later the activity director asked me if could play for the residents and staff the following week. It was the best concert I'd ever given.

Using the information I gathered from the other patients, and the personal insights I discovered during these periods along with my psychic and musical background, gave me new ways of dealing with these problems.

A second psychic message encouraged me to write a book incorporating all the information to help others who were coping with problems of confusion, apprehension and memory loss, and to be of additional therapy for me.

The Healing Power of Music

At this opportunity I would like to thank all the wellwishers, who prayed for my recovery, during this period. Because of the healing help I got from playing the piano, I plan on writing a book using the information I received from other patients and medical personnel implementing music as therapy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruth,
I dont know if you can help me but for the past week i cant get this un-easy feeling to go away i though maybe it was my aunt trying to reach me and im new to this hole feeling thing and it is started to scare me i told my mom who read your book and i told the sprit to go into the light and that its place was not here but yet there is still that feeling is there something wrong with me?