Friday, January 25, 2008

Bullies

Dear Ruth,

I have a perpetual problem with vicious people anywhere I happen to work. I can't keep a job because of it and I'm convinced there's something in my makeup that either creates or attracts it. I am a very kind person, understand when people need listening to or are upset, so I don't understand why I end up working with people who could be considered sociopathic.

They don't seem to care about others and are utterly cruel to others, and I for some reason perpetually end up working right next to them. It's not that my co-worker is having a bad day. That I would understand and empathize. I end up having to leave each job, only to go to another job where it is again.

I've now lost four important jobs for the same reason. I'm frightened and don't know what to do. Can you advise me?

Lost

Dear Lost,

My hunch is that your psychic scanner is always open to the energies of others. You're like a surgeon who can't stop operating.

Going to another place of employment doesn't lessen or solve the problem. It is necessary for you to understand that you are letting the negative thoughts of others consume you.

Before going to work in the morning, surround yourself with mental sunlight, and expand it to cover you and the people in your workplace.

Every time you allow yourself to get infected with their negative vibrations, go to the bathroom, wash your hands to cleanse their energies, and return to the mental image of sunlight surrounding you.

Generally this sunlight seeing works fast, but you must control your thoughts, to make this work instantly.

Let me know your results.




No comments: