Saturday, January 19, 2008

To Be Intuitive or Not To Be

Dear Ruth,

I am an 18-year-old girl who wants to know how my deceased grandmother is. She used to tell me about her dreams, seeing angles and speaking with them. The morning we found her unconscious in her bed, all her legal papers were laid out on her dresser signed and ready to go, as if she knew something was going to happen. I realize all of this may be chalked up to coincidence or irony, but things progressed from there.

When my grandmother was placed into a nursing home, my parents sold her home and we moved to another house and set up a bedroom to look exactly like her old bedroom. She came home and passed away soon after. I lived in her bedroom for the next three years, and developed severe depression and anxiety with no real cause. I was treated with medications and still no relief. It got worse and worse to the point where I attempted suicide, twice.

Since I moved, all my suicidal feelings have been relinquished. My dad thinks there may have been negative energy in the house related to my grandmother’s furnishings, and purchased some dried white sage, and said to light the end on fire and let the smoke surround the room and it will rid the place of evil spirits. It seems different, but not much.

I want to be intuitive and if I have this gift, I don't want it to go to waste.
Granddaughter


Dear Granddaughter,

You wanted to sleep in your grandmother's bedroom, so you could be close to a woman who loved you very much. She was very frightened of her psychic gifts, and you have absorbed her fears.
You need to balance your emotional and spiritual connection, less you draw more negative energies to you.

First you need healing training to rectify the harm that has caused you to have emotional problems, and to develop your psychic connection with God.

Reading books such as:

Prayer, Faith and Healing: Cure Your body, Heal Your Mind and Restore Your Soul, by Kenneth Winston Caine, Brian Paul and Bernie S. Siegel, and
Healing with Spirit by Caroline Myss will help you develop your intuitive talents.

With patience and time, you will become a wise healing psychic.


No comments: