Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why Do Men Lie?

Dear Ruth,

Do men get off on lying?
Does it make them feel good?

Do they realize that we women are smarter than they are and we will always catch them?
Maybe not right away but we will. At least if you're going to try and lie, keep your stories the same. When you change your story and other people get to talking, it all comes out.

Men, learn the truth is the best even if it hurts.


How can I know instantly when my boyfriend isn't telling the truth?

Tired of Being Lied To.

There are two easy psychic techniques to know when someone isn't telling you the truth:

  1. 1. His lie makes your body suddenly feels like you're coming down with the flu; nauseous, headache, legs get weak.
  2. Seeing a haze of darkness around the liar's mouth.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comment:
I get sick to my stomach when someone lies to me.
Dana




No comments: