Saturday, March 8, 2008

An Old Friend Comes in a Dream

Dear Ruth,

Last night I dreamt that an old friend in a crisis, called my wife about getting together with me ASAP.

When I was in my teens, he and I were friends, but after we both met our future wives, we lost touch with one another. Then about 20 years ago, I met him in a hardware store and we talked for a few minutes.

I haven't had any communication with him.
Suddenly he's in my dream with a crisis asking for me to meet him in a nearby coffee shop.

My dream ended when I got to the coffee shop and he wasn't there.
What does this dream mean?

Old Friend

Dear Old Friend,

This dream can be taken literally.

My first hunch is that he's in spirit, but has a concern on the physical level, and remembered how good a friend you were.

Second hunch is that he is dying and is reviewing his life.

I feel that this dream is only the beginning of contact with this friend and that you will have either a physical or spiritual encounter with your friend.

If you have another dream about him, ask what he needs from you. Do it if you can. If you can't complete his request, turn it over to God.

Let me know what happens.

No comments: