Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Father's Face in Dreams Precedes Crisis

Dear Ruth,

Whenever I dream of my deceased father, something terrible happens within a few days.

I've grown fearful of seeing him in my dreams.

I will always love my father, but I don't want him to scare me any more.

Can you help me?

Loving Daughter

Dear Loving Daughter,

My hunch is that your father is trying to prepare you for what is about to happen, but neither you nor he knows how to do this.

The next time you have a scary dream with your father, ask him, "Why are you in my dream?"

Trust that you will hear the answer in your mind. Know that he loves you very much.

Then ask him, "Why me?"

Lastly ask him, "What do you want me to do?"

The answer will come through your thoughts.

When you hear the answer, sit quietly for a minute or two to contemplate if this is something you can do. If it is, do it as soon as possible.

If it is something you feel you cannot do, turn the request over to a higher power.

For example: "Dear God. I can't do what my father asks, but you can. Thank you."


Then trust and let go of your fears.

You have the beginnings of a medium and can do a lot of good.

Bless you.


No comments: