Sunday, February 24, 2008

Seeing Auras vs Projecting Auras

Hi, Ruth,

When one is learning to see auras with their eyes open, how can one be sure they are actually seeing another’s aura and not just a color that they are projecting onto that person?

For example, a paranoid person will project onto another person the intent to do harm when the other person has no such intent. I have people tell me they see certain colors “on” me that I know in my heart of hearts just can’t be right, and I feel that this is their own projection or inability to see.

I’m thinking there must be a place that one “gets to” or evolves into where one can see auras clearly; a pure place where you can see someone’s aura irrespective of how you feel about that person.

At this point I began to feel like a dog chasing its tail.

Running in Circles


Dear Running in Circles,

Seeing auras is similar to seeing a work of art that satisfies your mind, your heart, and your soul. It feels right.

Projecting the color you think the person might be, doesn't give you a feeling of satisfaction. Rather, you question your seeing, and generally want to change the color to lighter, darker, something else, because you know the color isn't right. Knowing something is different than guessing.

At one of my classes, three students guessed my aura differently and they were all wrong. They were projecting, not seeing. You cannot argue with what they see, only how you feel. Light colors are happy feelings, dark colors imply discomfort, worry, and possibly anger.

When someone guesses your aura color, check it out with how you feel. That will give you a better sense of what they're seeing or not seeing.

Aura seeing requires a balance in your emotions and feelings.

No comments: