Saturday, March 1, 2008

Free Psychic Readings?

Dear Ruth,

A coworker shared with me how beneficial it was for her getting help from a psychic guide after hearing me complain constantly about my money and social life problems. Because of financial problems that I’ve been having for a while, I decided to give it a try and searched the web for free readings.

I am new to this phenomena and was looking forward to informative responses. Instead I was told that my life indeed should be better but it is not because of negative energy, black cloud, and one even said that I was cursed. This all just frustrated me. I realized now how naïve for me to think that someone would share valid information for free.

I am reading self help books and feel that I am making progress in my life, but I also feel a little confused about my ordeal. I would like to ask you if you could recommend a spiritual medium that you trust that I can see for advice here in Chicago. By the way, I came across your name from an article. Thank you very much for your time.

Frustrated


Dear Frustrated,

Go to my website www.ruthberger.com and check to see if you feel good about contacting me. I am in Chicago, but only do phone readings.

Put your psychic ability to work and trust your gut instincts.

No comments: